Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Libby's Fireman by Tracey Steinbach


Libby’s Fireman is the story of a little girl, her mom and the fireman who falls in love with both of them. Libby is exuberant, outgoing and fearless. She’s also six years old. When she gets stuck in a tree, trying to get her Barbie doll to fly, Jack comes to her rescue. Jack is immediately taken with the little girl. He loves children, going out of his way to help them whenever he can. In bonding with Libby, Jack gets to know Tara, her mom. Tara melts a little each time she sees Jack with Libby. She was attracted to him but now her heart is becoming involved. Little by little, the three of them become a family.

This was a very cute but short story. I really loved the way the author wrote the little girl. As a mom of a precocious little firecracker myself, she really hit it on that one. Libby is ADORABLE! My only miff was that it was so short! It was a really cute story and a fun read, just wish it would have been longer. Would be interested to see if the author expands on this at all in a series.  ~ Jenny

I agree, I really enjoyed this story. I just wish it hadn't ended so soon. I loved the little girl, she was so sweet. I'm looking forward to reading more. ~ Missy

All in all we give Libby’s Fireman 4 smooches, on the grounds that we needed more to read.

You can find Libby's Fireman here

    


1 comment: