Tuesday, July 23, 2013

ARC-Whiskey and Wry by Rhys Ford




We would like to add a disclaimer that we have not previously read the first book in the Sinners Series. This does not take away from the story at all! You can fully love this book without reading the first one. Now excuse us while we go read the first one :-p


Missy~ I really enjoyed this book. It was a very well written story and the Author did a great job of really getting into the characters, not just the main ones but the family members as well. I really liked that. I was also glad that this wasn't cut to a short story and Rhys really went in depth with her story. I loved the story and can't wait to see what happens next!

Jenny~ I loooooooooove this book <3!!!! I can't even express how much I enjoyed this book. Rhys is a rock star. I fell in love with Damien and Sionn as they fell in love with each other. It was so heart wrenching to see Damien's fierce need to be reunited with Miki and the struggle to get his memory back together. First, I love me some Irish! So to get engrossed in a whole family of them is awesome! Rhys really grips your heart and drives you wild. I love it! We would also like to place a disclaimer that if we don't find out about the brother soon, Missy and I will either die of deprivation or will make our way to Cali to duct tape Rhys to her chair to make her write the story for us lol. Until then we will be waiting with baited breath.

5 smooches for Whiskey and Wry!!! Thank you Rhys for letting us join you in this adventure! <3

Whiskey and Wry comes out August 19th!! Until then join us in reading book 1 in the series Sinner's Gin!!


No comments:

Post a Comment